RE: Unreserved bandwidth in "draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-05.txt"

Title: RE: Unreserved bandwidth in "draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-05.txt"

The priority level has nothing to do with Cos. This is actually the preemption priority. At setup time an LSP can preempt existing LSPs with hold priority level higher than it's setup priority level.

Does anyone know if preemption is being using in MPLS networks?

Girish