Re: WG Last Call draft-ietf-sming-reqs-04.txt

Bert,

I understood the nature of the last call. The issues I and others have
raised before and after this most recent IETF relate to what I think is
a lack of consensus about the scope of the work for the WG. The
requirements document is an example. If you wanted to call it some
peoples wish list, I would not object. If it as an rfc,
even an informational one, and it has the words requirements and sming in
it, then I think it is way bloated and will not serve the purpose of
advancing management.

I have had my say and I appreciate it. Only Juergen and Frank seem to
have spoken strongly in its favor since this last call. Perhaps others
have views as well?

/jon

Thanks,
/jon