RE: WG Last Call draft-ietf-sming-reqs-04.txt

And this is not what the WG Last Call is for.
The WG Last Call is for trying to get (rough) WG consensus that the
Requirements/oibjectives document is good enuf to publish as
Informational RFC and that we can go on with REAL work and use the
informational RFC as a guideline and our common sense to evaluate
those requirements/objectives as we struggle further on our path to
try and complete the WG charter work items.

Bert