RE: WG Last call announcement on draft-ietf-sming-reqs-03.txt

[Dave] There were comments during the previous last call period for the
Requirements I-D. Those comments have supposedly been addressed in the
latest Requirements I-D. Assuming that these changes raise no significant
comments from the WG (which are to be expressed on this mailing list), then
I will send the document to the IESG.