From: Durham, David [mailto:david.durham@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:39 AM
To: 'sming@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: SMIng Interim Meeting

There will be an SMIng WG Interim Meeting to be held in Seattle, WA on May
18 & 19, 2001.

The meeting will be held at the Mayflower Park Hotel just a block away from
the Seattle Westin where IM2001 will be hosted.

Address and Phone of meeting hotel:
Mayflower Park Hotel
405 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
(206)623-8700

The Agenda follows:

May 18th from 9:00am until 6:00pm:
* Status (1 hour)
* Review the final language requirements (2 hours)
*** syntax discussions ***
* Review SMIng compliance w/ requirements (2 hours)
* Review list of open issues in the SMIng language document (3 hours)

May 19th from 9:00am until 6:00pm:
* Review the list of open issues in the SMIng core modules (2 hours)
* Review SNMP mapping draft and its open issues (2 hours)
* Review COPS-PR mapping and its open issues (1 hour)
* Discuss SMIng->SMIv2 Translation (2 hours)
* Wrap up & other open issues (1 hour)

You may also choose to stay at the Seattle Westin which is about a block and
a half away:
1900 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101
Phone: (206) 728-1000 - Fax: (206) 728-2259