RE: Methods, Inheritance, Exceptions, etc. (was: Re: Methods in S MIng ?)

Title: RE: Methods, Inheritance, Exceptions, etc. (was: Re: Methods in SMIng ?)

I am also worried that a piece meal approach will not produce the best solution. That said, what changes would be required to the draft-ietf-eos-rowops-00.txt document to allow for methods? Rowops is already specifying a new set of PDUs -- could these PDUs be changed to meet the existing RowOps requirements and the SMIng requirements?

/gww