Re: #17 Accessibility

Hi!

David> Motivation: Row creation/deletion is a fundamental feature of SMIv2 and
David> is required for backward compatibility and interoperability.
David> Accessible-for-notify is a feature of SMIv2 and must be supported for
David> backwards compatibility and interoperability.

Ok. I've added your text to the motivation/discussion section and
added my comment below and a comment to the specs section:

      Frank: Let's be precise: Not creation/deletion is a feature of
      SMIv2, but a notation that allows to express whether a table
      allows creation/deletion of instances through protocol
      operations.  I agree that both, create/delete information and
      accessible-for-notify information, is required in SMIng, but I'm
      not sure whether we need it in the protocol neutral or in the
      protocol dependant parts.

specs:
      The ability of row creation/deletation is protocol specific. It
      can be expressed in the SNMP mapping through the `create' keyword.

 -frank