#54 error tolerance

I think the reality of the situation is that developers write few mibs,
but write much C code. There are few developers who understand mib
syntax, and I don't expect to see that improve even if we use a
non-ASN.1 langauge, and parsers are classified as non-compliant. I won't
oppose this suggestion, but I doubt it will solve the problem.
--
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect