RE: metarouting [Re: [RRG] recent progress in routing research]

pekka, good point. in fact, it's one of my
central questions about this research direction.
while the main idea (i.e. to formalize policies)
is quite clear, it's unclear what constraints to
what we can call policies are. at the same time,
i think that this paper tries to be as general
and 'unconstrained' as possible, that's why i
think it's so good. however, there is no guarantee
that the 'maximum freedom' is achieved there :)
--
dima.
http://www.caida.org/~dima/