RE: Re: [RRG] Meeting slot at IETF64

pls don't forget to send a pointer to this list when your paper
is ready, since multipath has nothing to do with the problems
associated with hierarchical routing on small-world topologies,
or you're talking at a network abstraction level different from
cs.NI/0508021
--
dima.
http://www.caida.org/~dima/