RE: Call for RADEXT submissions and agenda items for IETF-64

This is the second call for RADEXT WG agenda items.  WG agendas are
being posted now, and MUST be posted by October 31.  To date, the chairs
have received three agenda slot requests.  Please don't wait until the
last minute.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64