RE: Call for RADEXT submissions and agenda items for IETF-64

Dear Chairs,

I request for two slots the following drafts:

1. Proposed update to Framed-Compression attribute to support ROHC:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-rohc-radius-attribut
es-00.txt

This is a short draft, so a 5 mins slot will suffice.

2. RADIUS MIP6 support:

The draft is not yet posted on the IETF I-D repository, but it was
submitted before the deadline (on 16th Oct).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-00.txt

Here is the abstract:

   A Mobile IPv6 node requires a home agent address, a home address, and
   IPsec security association with its home agent before it can start
   utilizing Mobile IPv6 service.  RFC 3775 requires that some or all of
   these parameters are statically configured.  Ongoing work aims to
   make this information dynamically available to the mobile node.  An
   important aspect of the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solution is to
   support interworking with existing authentication, authorization and
   accounting infrastructure.  This document defines the new attributes
   to facilitate Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping via a RADIUS infrastructure.
   This information exchange may take place as part of the initial
   network access authentication procedure or as part of a separate
   protocol exchange between the mobile node, the home agent and the AAA
   infrastructure.

A 10 mins slot is requested for this one.

Regards,
Kuntal