RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-salowey-radext-delegated-prefix-00.txt

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the quick review.  Comments in line below.

[Joe] The table looks good, we'll add it.

> b.  In Section 1, it states:
>
> "  the prefix in
>    a Framed-IPv6-Prefix attribute can be assigned to a link
> to which the
>    NAS is attached, and subsequently advertised through Router
>    Advertisement messages [3]."
>
> Control over what is advertised is controlled by
> Framed-Routing and Framed-IPv6-Route, not Framed-IPv6-Prefix, right?

[Joe] My understanding is that Framed-IPv6-Prefix causes a route to be
added in the NAS and I would expect that route to be advertised in a