Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-salowey-radext-delegated-prefix-00.txt

Some questions:

a. Based on the introduction is the below a description of which
messages this attribute can be included in?

   Request Accept Reject Challenge Accounting  #  Attribute
                                   Request
   0+      0+     0      0         0+         TBD  Delegated-IPv6-Prefix

b.  In Section 1, it states:

"  the prefix in
   a Framed-IPv6-Prefix attribute can be assigned to a link to which the
   NAS is attached, and subsequently advertised through Router
   Advertisement messages [3]."

Control over what is advertised is controlled by Framed-Routing and
Framed-IPv6-Route, not Framed-IPv6-Prefix, right?

For example, in [RFC2865] Section 5.10 (Framed-Routing):

"     This Attribute indicates the routing method for the user, when the
      user is a router to a network.  It is only used in Access-Accept
      packets."