DHCP server location - was RE: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

Answering your question: I think there is no meaningful relationship between the location of the DHCP server and the host. The utility of including the 'what' element value (zero) for the location of the DHCP server in draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06 has been questioned in IESG review as well.

John