Issue 86: Location Identifier in Location-Information Attribute

hi all,

months ago lionel morand asked whether a 'location ID' (i.e., a
reference to location information) should be added to the radius-geopriv
draft. this issue is described at:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/#Issue%2086

we rejected the request since there was no need to include a reference
since we provide the location itself. in his example the 'location id'
value refers to a list of predefined values for some operators. we can
easily provide the same functionality with a few more bits. reduction of
a few bits was not seen as very important for this particular use case
only. no other person cared for this particular issue and asked for
providing this feature.

now, in a private mail i was pointed to the same issue again.

here is a link to a document that shows how the location id (or actually
numbering plan) looks like
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/forms/files/mnc_0605e.pdf

i still think that we don't need this.

ciao