RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

Regarding: not all RFCs are created equal...
We have to be careful here.  This line of thinking is going to create havoc.
It puts into doubt all of 2869 and documents based on it like 3579 etc....

2865 says: nothing but Reply-Messsage is in Access-Reject period end.

2869 allows for EAP-Message and Message Authenticator.  So does that mean
that EAP RADIUS (3579) which is also informational is dead?

I don't even know why 2869 is informational.

IMO 2869 extends 2865

Lets move on....

Avi