RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

I don't see any problem here...

In repsonse to an Access-Request for access to the network, Access-Reject
repsonse states to the NAS not to give the Session access to the network (or
however you want to word it).

What the NAS does to the connection between it an the user's device is out
of scope to RADIUS.  If the NAS wants to maintain the L2 connection to the
device it can.