RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

Jari Arkko writes...

> But the note should not "punish the authors". Lets use less
> emotionally charged words, "violate" may not be very good. But
> "is not consistent" doesn't quite do the job for me either. Perhaps
> "not compliant with RFC XXXX" is the right, objective expression
> here.

I've certainly no desire, nor authority, to "punish" the draft authors.
Any reasonable language, that clearly and unambiguously indicates that
the disputed RADIUS usages are non-compliant with the base RADIUS RFC
and considered deprecated for any new work, would be fine with me.
Jari's suggested text works for me.