us to retain a 2.5 hour meeting slot.

My apologies to those WG members who had made their travel plans based
on the draft agenda, who are now inconvenienced.

WEDNESDAY, March 9, 2005

1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
Salon G    APP  geopriv   Geographic Location/Privacy WG
Salon D    INT  nemo      Network Mobility WG
Salon A    INT  pwe3      Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG
Salon E    IRTF dtnrg     Delay Tolerant Networking Research Group
Rochester  OPS  radext    Radius Extensions WG
Salon F    RTG  pim       Protocol Independent Multicast WG
Duluth     SEC  inch      Extended Incident Handling WG

1730-1930 Break
1930-2200 Plenary - IESG Plenary - Salon DEFG