undoubtedly need to adjust our WG Agenda to fit in the reduced meeting
time allotted.  (BTW, no one asked the Chairs if this was OK...)

Stat tuned...

WEDNESDAY, March 9, 2005

1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
Salon G   APP  geopriv    Geographic Location/Privacy WG
Salon D   INT  nemo       Network Mobility WG
Salon A   INT  pwe3       Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG
Salon E   IRTF dtnrg      Delay Tolerant Networking Research Group
Rochester OPS  radext     Radius Extensions WG
Salon F   RTG  pim        Protocol Independent Multicast WG
Carver    SEC  inch       Extended Incident Handling WG