RE: Potential MIB work?

owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org <mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org>
writes:

>> From draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-02.txt:
>
>   7.3.20  RADIUS MIB (RFC 2618)
>
>   The problems have not been addressed and a new MIB should be
> defined.
>

>   7.3.21  RADIUS Authentication Server MIB (RFC 2619)
>
>   The problems have not been addressed and a new MIB should be
> defined.
>
> There is more detail in the survey document itself.
>
> So if a RADIUSEXT WG is formed, do we want to at least evaluate these?

Seems reasonable, although I think that the technical changes needed are
pretty minimal, with the busywork factor high ;-(

> Thanks,
> Bert

~gwz

safety deserve neither..."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless
they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
-- Voltaire