RE: minneapolis

Randy,

I agree we should get together in MN.  I am very aware and committed to the
schedule Bernard put out for these items.  I have received comments mainly
directly (not posted here).

Here are some details:

Regarding prepaid, I have received several email with comments and am
working on the next version of the draft.  I have certain issues to resolve
all of which pertain to incoming suggestions and how to keep this document
aligned with what 3GPP2 has done.  I just need some advice.

- Someone wants a description of how do to simple pre-paid which will work
with the lowest common denominator RADIUS deployments (ie., no CHIBA, no new
attributes etc).  Is that a separate document or do I add that as an
Appendix?

- Someone wants to align this document with Diameter Credit Control -- which
is great.  I have received extensive comments from these individuals.  We
(the authors) have to decide whether this is a proper route for us to take.

Regarding RADIUS reliablility etc... I have received comments from Glen (on
this list) and others and will incorporate these comments so we can move
this forward.

Regarding RADIUS attribute extension.  This was discussed in this group.  I
still think its needed and I will submit the draft to the RFC editor.  If we
pick it up then so be it.  At least it will be out there...