Re: Status of Schema advertisement drafts WAS: FW: Status of netconf-schema-query

OKITA Hideki writes:
>Althoulgh as the start of discussion I proposed HTTP to transfer a WSDL file ,
>you are free to adopt your favorite transport that can transfer a WSDL file.
>Of course, I prefer HTTP.

Are you seeing this as a mechanism that isn't fully supported by
NETCONF proper, so you'll need to explicitly add transport bindings
for each current transport?  And emerging transports (like TLS)
will need to add language for this mechanism?  I don't see this
working well.  We're better off placing this transfer mechanism
inside NETCONF and allowing it to work over any current or future
transport.

Thanks,
 Phil