Re: Status of Schema advertisement drafts WAS: FW: Status of netconf-schema-query

Balazs,

> How will your solution support people that do not use SOAP or SSH?

Are you saying about BEEP people? I cannot deeply talk about BEEP.
However, I believe they could transfer schema information
described/summarized in a WSDL document on a BEEP channel.

> I feel it does not. I think saying that if you want to query the schemas
> you MUST support SOAP is not something I would like.
> Martin's solution does not require any new NETCONF infrastructure.

Althoulgh as the start of discussion I proposed HTTP to transfer a WSDL file ,
you are free to adopt your favorite transport that can transfer a WSDL file.
Of course, I prefer HTTP.

I talked mainly how to describe/summarize supported schema information
in a XML document. It does not constrain your transport choice.

Regards,

Hideki Okita