Re: Status of Schema advertisement drafts WAS: FW: Status of netconf-schema-query

Dear Mehmet and Bert,

Sorry for late reply.
We do not have aggreement for the schema-advertisement draft yet.

> a) submit one WG netconf-monitoring draft that incorporates the best
>     ideas from the 3 of your drafts including the schema advertisement, or
> b) prepare a separate schema-advertisment related document.

I prefer the second choice for the document makeup since monitoring is
for dynamic status (NETCONF sessions and notification subscriptions)
and schema-advertisement is for static feature (supported datamodel).

I try to arrange discussion point and make a joint -00 draft.

Regards,

Hideki Okita