Status of Schema advertisement drafts WAS: FW: Status of netconf-schema-query

Dear Mark, Hideki, Sharon,

we sent you a request on the issue in the subject mid of January (see
the mail below) and asked whether you want to:

a) submit one WG netconf-monitoring draft that incorporates the best
    ideas from the 3 of your drafts including the schema advertisement, or
b) prepare a separate schema-advertisment related document.

Did you already have a discussion on how you want to proceed with
the Schema advertisement drafts?

We have provisionally included a time slot for this in the draft agenda
(see parallel mail).
But the prerequisite for the discussion on the topic in the WG session is
your agreement on how you want to proceed and the submission of a
new draft before the IETF #71 meeting (we are going to be gracious if
it's a joint -00 draft). One possibility we discussed is also to merge with
the monitoring draft.

So please get together and force the agreement for further proceeding.
We would like to encourage you to submit a joint draft before the IETF #71
meeting to be able to discuss it in the session and to get it one step further.
If something is not clear or not easy to decide please involve the WG
co-chairs or discuss on the WG maillist.

Regards,
Bert & Mehmet

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.