Re: Request for charter change

Hi Balazs,

thank you for your comments. We can do another reduction in the second
go after having some progress with ongoing documents.

BTW: Netconf Charter page and the 'Additional NETCONF Web Page' are
well-known in the Web. I guess detailed info on what we are doing can be
helpful.

Cheers,
Mehmet

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.