NETCONF ticket 7 - URI assignments for IANA (netconf-notifications)

Andy, this ticket
  http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/7

is created by you. It states:

  From Andy Bierman: http://psg.com/lists/netconf/netconf.2007/msg00336.html

  1) Capability for notification support, used in <hello>

  URI: urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0

  2) Namespace URI for the XSD in 3.4:

  "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification"

  3) Namespace URI for the XSD in 4.:

  "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification"

  The 'targetNamespace' value currently in use in 4. is wrong:

  "urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0"

The comments were raised against revision 8 of the notifications draft.
So I suspect they no longer hold. In any event, there are now 4
registrations.
But they are also registrations in different namespaces. We also had
comments
from Tom Pech in this space. And while reviewing current xml registrations
and such I have more open questions. See also my own review of the netconf
notifications draft and my response to Tom Pech. More to follow.

Bert (speaking as document shepherd)