Pls update IANA registry for NETCONF

Dear IANA,

While reviewing new NETCIONF registration requets for a
document that is now in IETF Last Call, I found some incomplete
entries (I think).

At this page:
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/ns/netconf.txt
you have registered the NETCONF xml namspace. So far so good.
But, It states:

   Registration request for the netconf:

     URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf

     Specification: [RFC-ietf-netconf-prot-12.txt]

     Registrant Contact:

     IETF
     NETCONF Working Group

I suggest that you replace
     Specification: [RFC-ietf-netconf-prot-12.txt]
with
     Specification: RFC4741

For this page:
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/ns/netconf/soap.txt

I similarly suggest that you replace
     Specification: [RFC-ietf-netconf-soap-08.txt]
with
     Specification: RFC4743

Further, both these pages state (1st line): Registration request....
Butr I think that they are no longer requests, but actual registrations,
are they not?

Bert Wijnen
co-chair for the NETCONF WG