RE: quick check of notification-11

Ok, thanks Tom.

W.r.t.
> "Following the format in RFC 3688, IANA is requested to make the following
> registration "
>
> rather than
>
> "Following the format in RFC 3688, IANA has made the following
> registration"
>
> thinking that the former is politer - but then IANA my prefer to

Yep, that is my feeling too. But since the text has gone out in IETF LC
in that (unpolite) style, I did not want to change that. In the end, this
is the text that should end up in the RFC. Maybe a good compromise would be

   -- Editor note to IANA/RFC-Editor: we request that you make these
   --     assignments, in shich case it is top be documented as below

   "Following the format in RFC 3688, IANA has made the following
    registration"

Oh well.

Bert Wijnen