Re: Issue 5.1) SSH End of message directive

Juergen Schoenwaelder writes:
>Does everybody feel comfortable to be required to feed the protocol
>message directly into an XML parser using a SAX like interface in
>order to detect message boundaries?

We've had problems doing this esp in java.

>Furthermore, I believe that declarations add value in the long run
>and we should not forbit declarations of PIs.

Declarations make an xml parser a couple of orders of magnitude
harder to write and at least a couple of orders of magnitude larger.
Given the diminishing value and use of DTDs, I don't see the win.

If you do need the features of DTDs, you can preprocess your document
on an external machine and pass the expanded DTD-less data to the
netconf server.

Thanks,
 Phil