Re: Issue 5.1) SSH End of message directive

Ted> I've been a bit lazy with the blank eating code (only checking
Ted> the first character).  A more general purpose implementation
Ted> might reset the parser when the element depth dropped to zero
Ted> (rather than looking for a closing </rpc>).  Note that it is not
Ted> necessary to eat blank lines outside the parser if XML
Ted> declarations (<?xml version="1.0"?>) are not used.

What about comments or other constructions behind the closing tag?

Does everybody feel comfortable to be required to feed the protocol
message directly into an XML parser using a SAX like interface in
order to detect message boundaries? (I would prefer if that would not
be necessary.)

Furthermore, I believe that declarations add value in the long run
and we should not forbit declarations of PIs.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany