Re: Issue 5.1) SSH End of message directive

Phil> Declarations make an xml parser a couple of orders of magnitude
Phil> harder to write and at least a couple of orders of magnitude
Phil> larger.  Given the diminishing value and use of DTDs, I don't
Phil> see the win.

(a) You make a strong claim and I am waiting to see real data that
    parsing xml declarations or PI add order of magnitude of
    complexity.

(b) I completely fail to see how this relates to DTDs.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany