Re: FW: RFC3535 question/clarification

On Friday, Sep 12, 2003, at 20:46 America/Montreal, Eliot Lear wrote:
Before we implement this way I would like to see an example of someone having done this, such that you could also produce a concise configuration file- a clear and crisp requirement we got from our world tour on this matter.

To reiterate for Ran, the example given was something like a routing table. Do you really want the static routes separated out when you retrieve a "configured" data? So far as I know, nobody does this systemically today on that key.

Absence of that today is one of the operational problems that was noted by folks during the IAB NM Workshop.

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com