RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-weijing-netconf-interface-00.txt

At 02:42 PM 7/8/2003, Hunkins, Andrew wrote:

> [...]

There were meetings at NANOG and LISA conferences, and other
conferences.

> - faster?
> - cheaper?
> - "better"?
>
>Many of the crazy CLI scenarios described previously are crazy *but they
>work* in general.  Frankly I'm concerned we'll create something that is
>none of the above.  The expense in using or migrating to something new
>is significant -- the value of whatever we do has to exceed that
>cost/complexity/delay.

I do not find vague "the sky is falling" type of comments
very compelling.  If you have specific concerns regarding
specific WG decisions, then you should raise them on this list.

>Thanks.  I'll have a look at RFC 3535.
>
>-Andrew

Andy