RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-weijing-netconf-interface-00.txt

Interesting.  Do you know if any comments were solicited from the
organizations that employ the network operators?  In otherwords, can we
assume some level of implied requirements?  Was the group solicited
motivated towards one or more of the following high-level requirements?

 - faster?
 - cheaper?
 - "better"?

Many of the crazy CLI scenarios described previously are crazy *but they
work* in general.  Frankly I'm concerned we'll create something that is
none of the above.  The expense in using or migrating to something new
is significant -- the value of whatever we do has to exceed that
cost/complexity/delay.

Thanks.  I'll have a look at RFC 3535.

-Andrew

Andrew Hunkins