Doubt about <kill-session> operation

	Hi!

	I have been reading the draft-enns-xmlconf-spec-00, and I have a doubt about
the <kill-session> operation. I understood that this operation has a
parameter called 'session-id' to indicate what session ID will be terminated.
I saw that the <rpc> operation has a optional attribute called 'id'.
       My doubt: If the 'id' attribute isn't defined in the <rpc> operation,
how could the <kill-session> operation force the termination of this session?

	Thanks in advance,

	Tiago Fioreze