more on ASN.1 and SOAP

Hi -

Though current discussion on this list has been focusing on beep,
I think this update on the use of ASN.1 and SOAP might still be
of interest, especially in bandwidth-limited environments:

http://asn-1.com/soap.htm

(Am I the only one who finds the ASN.1 easier to read than
the W3C's documentation?)  If the proposed new work is taken
on by ISO (several national bodies are known to be likely to vote
yes; at least five are necessary) the US part of the work would
take place in INCITS T3.

Randy