Re: XMLCONF Proposal

Margaret,

Thanks for the reply!  Yes, I did want to sent it to the list,
and I'll take this opportunity to apologize to the list for
mis-categorizing a couple of recent messages.

My responses are inline:

Margaret Wasserman wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feedback.

But, did you mean to send this to the list?  I am less likely to
answer this completely than some of the more XML-saavy authors.