RE: XMLCONF Proposal

Hi Margaret.

I have read the draft and believe this merits further
attention in IETF. Holding a BOF in SF would be a good
idea - but please get a proposed date in place asap.

A couple people have already questioned the need to
define yet another RPCoXML.  I looked at what was done
and it seems pretty reasonable, but would like at least
to see some justification for not reusing prior art.

Cheers,
David