RE: how bad is soap?

Hi John,

Just some friendly advice...

At 03:30 PM 4/24/2003 -0600, John Strassner wrote:
I'm happy to "put in the time" and make it more concrete, but I'm not going to do this as an academic exercise. I want to ensure that people are interested in this solution. Otherwise, it's a moot point.
I already tried this route with the XMLCONF proposal, and
it didn't work.  Until there is a fairly complete proposal
available, no part of the community can meaningfully comment
on whether the proposal will meet their needs.

Margaret