RE: netconf WG charter proposal

Andy,

If I understand well what you are saying, separation between the configuration and non-configuration data is something that needs to be realized both at the level of the retrieval mechanisms in the protocol, as well as in the data model. I suggest that the later be specifically added to the 'requirements for standard data models in order to fully support the Netconf protocol' in the netconf charter proposal.

Dan