Re: Goals for netconf - moving towards the charter description

Hi -

If we work with that definition, please don't call it "IP-centric".
Using "-centric" that way will generate more confusion than
enlightenment, since it's at odds with how English uses that
suffix.  As an alternative, I suggest "IP-capable".

Randy