Re: XMLCONF Proposal

>>>>> Phil Shafer writes:

Phil> The XMLCONF RPC mechanism is really a shim that can be easily
Phil> placed on any RPC technology. It should allow future protocol
Phil> mappings to any of the mentioned RPCs.

I am not sure what RPC over RPC gives me. I am not even sure that what
you call RPC in the xmlconf ID is what I would call an RPC (= Remote
Procedure Call). But I have to read the document more carefully before
I can form an opinion on such esoteric questions. ;-)

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>