RE: [idn] NSI whitepaper on ML Resolution

- ok guys, PLEASE stop this thread. this is specific to a particular
vendor. Please use this vendor mailing list for your comments.
- btw, the protocol design team suggestion is JUST a suggestion to the wg.
This is in no way the current (as of wednesday 11h30 california time) wg
direction. it is a suggestion to the wg. The wg can decide to reject,
accept, change, etc.. And then the IETF/IESG can also say a word (or
more...) to this. We have to follow the process here.

Marc.

At/À 13:37 2000-12-13 -0500, Hollenbeck, Scott you wrote/vous écriviez:
>I agree with Rick that this discussion should be taken to the VeriSign
>mlcentral mailing list, but the assertion of "not ACE" is incorrect.  If a
>client can send an ACE query, it will be resolved appropriately.
>
>The approach described in the paper is a _proposal_, hence the "draft"
>markings (sorry if that's not clear in the paper itself).  Given the design
>team's presentation this week it obviously needs to be revisited.
>
>Scott Hollenbeck
>VeriSign Global Registry Services

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.