Re: [idn] IDNRA comments

The problem can be sub-divided if you think RACE as yet another charset. Then
consider nameprep'ed RACE as RACE'.

- On User<->App interface, RACE _MAY_ be use for I/O (provided an
  appropriate IME/Renderer is available). And App may also use RACE
   internally.
- On App<->Resolver, UTF-8 (I prefer UCS-4) to be use.
- On Resolver->DNS, RACE' (ie nameprep'ed RACE) is used.

Given this behavior, then

Old App, Old Resolver, you need to I/O RACE'.
Old App, New Resolver, I/O RACE'
New App, Old Resolver, I/O any charset, New App need to send RACE'
New App, New Resolver, I/O any charset, Resolver send RACE'

Hence, New App MAY send RACE' if it works with Old Resolver. It is recommended
that New App send UCS4 when working with New Resolver.

Am I making any sense? (I hope so...I am falling asleep...)

-James Seng