Re: [idn] Unicode tagging

Are you refering to TXT RR?

if that is the case, explain which side of the problem you are worried:
the name of the TXT RR or the text of the TXT RR?

Secondly, the server/client (note I didnt say DNS) only need NFKC if
they need to do comparsion. On portion whereby it does not need to
compare, well, personally I have no comments.

-James Seng