[idn] Internet Draft DNSII Protocol

You can download our draft from the following URLs:
http://www.dnsii.org/DNSII-MDNP.txt or http://www.dnsii.com/DNSII-MDNP.txt

This is our first attempt at an I-D so we apologize if there are any
problems with it. We have followed the guidelines for preparing an I-D.
Although the I-D submission cutoff date has passed, we still would like to
get some feedback from you because all comments are valuable to us.

We will be making our presentation based on this draft on Wednesday.

Thanks,

- Ketan