[idn] request for presentations

Hi,
	next ietf is coming. Hopefully, we should get the new charter approved
real soon. The next meeting should make a final to the req document, and
then we should focus on discussing about current proposals and compare
them. Paul Hoffman is finishing another rev of its comparaison criterias.
That would help to have a structure in order to compare efficiently.
	if you are interested in presenting at the next ietf, please tell the two
co-chairs (jseng@pobox.org.sg, Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca). Please
include the following info:

title:
name:
length requested (in minutes):
reference document (e.g. draft-ietf-idn...):

Thanks, Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.